What is seemed to me to a be a bug, in the end I think it a problem with Hyper-V enhanced session. This is the scenario:
- Windows 10 VM running on Hyper-V server, in my case Windows 10 pro as host machine.
- Used enhanced session and had Guest services checked
- Joined to domain controller (windows 2019 standard)
The problem: When closing Windows and restarting would always start with local user info on login screen.
- Switch to Basic Session.
- Login with domain account.
- Switch back to Enhanced session.